Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kitsch My Ass

I wish you'd get off the crack and raise these grandchildren.
I wish you'd shopped around for a nicer nursing home.
I wish you hadn't been knocked up when I was running for vice president.

This is a lovely take on the traditional Balding, Naked, Tattooed Skank with Unicorn theme.

Mmmmm, Jesus on the halfshell.

You know the kids swore they'd feed and water and walk the dragon every day.

If I ever become a serial killer, I'm going to be the kind that taunts the police. I'll stab my first victim with this tribute to the Heroes of the Streets and leave it embedded in his chest.

2 comments:

  1. The "Wishes for My Daughter" bit almost made me do a spit-take of very good coffee.

    Oh, and I meant to say, your earlier post about smoking was so evocative, I went out and bought a pack of VaJayJays. DAMN YOU BINGO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't afford the Vagina Slimes anymore. I'm having to kill myself with an off-brand.

    ReplyDelete