Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kop Kitsch

The gang members on his beat never gave Little Officer Timmy the respect he deserved until the day they saw him strangle his own K9 partner in cold blood.

Mulroney was bitter about his appointment to the Curfew Enforcement Task Force.



I like my cops the same way I like my coffee: hot, black and with a couple of doughnuts on the side.



His plan to infiltrate the crime ring was foiled when the suspects saw through his undercover disguise.


Officer Percy called on his guardian angel whenever he arrested a particularly rough subject.

Officer Teddy was later discovered to have abused his position of trust with the children and left the force in disgrace.



The department ignored years of complaints of brutal maulings before acknowledging that their "Predators On Patrol" project was a public relations failure.

Sure, the perp said he was a Harvard professor, but the SWAT team was taking no chances.



"Now say, 'Pretty please, Officer, don't lock up my bear.' "



The rest of the force laughed until Officer Patches unloaded seventeen subjects from the backseat of his patrol car.

7 comments:

  1. ok, I can't decide if Officer Patches made me pee my pants because I was laughing too hard or because I was too frightened of him. Either way, nice work, Lt. Bingo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nothing to fear from Officer Patches, Ellen. Policemen and clowns are your friends. You can always turn to a cop or a clown when you're in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not if there are your ashes to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a clown, not only can Officer Patches do whatever he wants to with them, but he would be ABOVE REPROACH as a man of the law. I'm not even going to imagine what being a HOBO would add to this scenario.

    (not sure why this got cut off the last comment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, I have the meanest kids in the world! Look, I already told you: I don't care what you do with my ashes after I die, SHORT OF HANDING THEM OVER TO A CLOWN TO DO WITH THEM WHAT HE WILL. I'm cutting you from the will, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ain't right in the head, but I'm sure glad for that!

    I'm not sure who terrifies me more: Timmy or Patches.

    ReplyDelete